Bread, hot and fresh out of the oven. Nothing makes us gluten free folks more excited (or sometimes more cynical), hoping it’ll meet our expectations with taste and texture. Because there’s no yeast in this bread, this recipe requires only about 10 minutes of prep time and another 20-25 minutes to bake. When serving, tear into pieces and dip into seasoned olive oil for a little extra flavor and fun! This bread also is a great starting point for GF Honey Mustard Pretzel Bites and GF Traditional Stuffing!
Gluten Free Fast Focaccia
A quick, easy and versatile bread! Use it as the basis for GF Honey Mustard Pretzel Bites and GF Traditional Stuffing.
Always double check your ingredients for Gluten Free status before using!
If cross contamination is a concern,click HERE to check out my favorite organic and gluten free spice company!
Need more info on ingredients? Click HERE to learn more about them and get tips on how to find them at reasonable prices.
- 1/2 Cup Greek Yogurt
- 1 Tablespoon Olive Oil
- 1 teaspoon Apple Cider Vinegar
- 1 Egg
- 3/4 Cup Almond Flour
- 3/4 Cup Tapioca Flour
- 1/4 teaspoon Garlic Powder
- 1/2 teaspoon Salt
- 1/2 teaspoon Baking Soda
- 2 Cloves Garlic, Sliced*
- 1 Sprig Fresh Rosemary, Chopped
- Drizzle Olive Oil
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F and line a baking sheet with parchment.
- Combine yogurt, oil, vinegar and egg in a bowl.
- Combine flours, garlic powder, salt and soda in another bowl.
- Mix the yogurt mixture into the flour mixture.
- Pour dough onto baking sheet and spread to the size you desire (a 7" x 10" loaf works well).
- Sprinkle top of dough with rosemary and place garlic slices on top as well.
- Bake 20-25 minutes until golden brown. If you spread the loaf smaller than 7" x 10" then you may choose to bake it a little longer so it cooks through in the middle.
- Remove from oven and drizzle with a little olive oil. Serve with extra olive oil for dipping, if desired.
*You can also use +/- 1/2 teaspoon of garlic powder if you don't want to use fresh garlic