This is perhaps one of the most allergen friendly recipes I make. Gluten, grain, egg, soy and dairy free (so long as you select a chocolate chip product that meets those requirements). With just a few minutes to mix up the dough, then under 15 minutes in the oven, you’ll have some yummy, soft chocolate chip cookies- just let them cool for several minutes before eating so they firm up. Use the dough in a few days.
Click below the recipe to print a recipe label for the top of your storage container.
Gluten Free Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough
ALWAYS double check your ingredients for Gluten Free status (including manufacturer's statements) before using!
If cross contamination is a concern,click HERE to view products from my favorite spice company that are organic and gluten free!
- 4 teaspoons Vanilla Extract
- 1/4 Cup Pure Maple Syrup
- 3 Tablespoons Applesauce
- 1 1/2 Cups Almond Flour
- 1/4 Cup Tapioca Flour
- 1/2 teaspoon Salt
- 1/2 teaspoon Baking Soda
- 1/4 Cup Coconut Oil or Butter (melted)
- 1/4 Cup Chocolate Chips
- Mix vanilla, syrup and applesauce together.
- Add flours, salt and soda (make sure they are not lumpy), mix it a little, then stir in oil and and chocolate chips and mix well.
- You can either put your dough into a sealed container and bake them later or if you are baking now, continue with the instructions.
- Place dough balls on parchment-lined cookie sheet, then press down to flatten a little.
- Bake at 350 degrees F for about 12 minutes.
- Cool COMPLETELY before eating.
Cooking oil can be substituted for the coconut oil or butter.