Shrimp was on sale at the grocery store today so it seemed like a good idea to get some. We were craving a little heat, so out came the Chipotle Dust and we started the grill.
It paired perfectly with the avocado and cucumber in a salad, dressed with a simple vinaigrette (3 parts Olive oil, 1 part white wine vinegar and a dash of Chipotle Dust).
Gluten Free Chipotle-Dusted Shrimp
Always double check your ingredients for Gluten Free status before using!
Chipotle Dust is very versatile and very easy to make!
- 1/2 Pound Shrimp
- 1-2 Tablespoons Chipotle Dust
- Olive Oil for drizzling
- White Wine Vinegar for drizzling
- Peel and devein shrimp - whether you leave the tails on is up to you.
- Carefully skewer shrimp and place on a baking sheet.
- Heat grill to medium heat.
- Drizzle shrimp with olive oil, then sprinkle/rub with Chipotle Dust on both sides.
- Place the shrimp skewers on the grill surface and cook, flipping half way through cooking time. Ensure the shrimp are cooked through - grill temperatures vary, so the time may be a bit different for everyone.
- Remove from grill and drizzle with a little olive oil and vinegar. If desired, sprinkle with a little more Chipotle Dust.
- Serve - and be careful with those skewers!