Yes, it’s true. I have a thing for Sriracha. It’s been by my side in the kitchen for the last few weeks. Here it makes an appearance with butter and shrimp. Quick, easy and delicious as an appetizer or toss it into your favorite gluten free noodles (or zucchini noodles) for an awesome dinner. Something tells me you may fall in love with it too.
Always double check your ingredients for Gluten Free status before using!
If serving as an appetizer, this pairs well with Avocado Crema with Blue Cheese as a dip!
- 4 Tablespoons Butter
- 2 Tablespoons Celery, Finely Chopped
- 1 Tablespoon Shallot, Finely Chopped
- 1 Clove Garlic, Finely Chopped
- 2 teaspoons Sriracha
- 1/2 lb Shrimp, Uncooked, Peeled and Deveined
- In a skillet over low heat, melt butter and sauté celery, shallot and garlic until soft. Stir in sriracha.
- Add shrimp in a single layer and cook for a few minutes, flip the shrimp and cook a few more minutes until shrimp are cooked through.
- Serve with Avocado Crema or over your favorite gluten free pasta (or zucchini noodles).
If you don't have shallots, onion will work just fine.